{Trance Loop} {Trance Loop}

Nuclear Launch Detected!

You have, 56 seconds to GTFO!!

One kick-ass song dude. Thumbs up.

What Is Love (8Bit) What Is Love (8Bit)

TO DA MAX LOL!!!

Your my favorite artist in 8 bit creations! The AVGN and Doom ones especially! This is just as good too, have you ever considerd 16 or 32 bit?

pheel responds:

Oh, well, thank you very much :D
I havn't but maybe it's something worth thinking about.

Thanks for reviewing

_-={Wolven Shrine}=-_ _-={Wolven Shrine}=-_

Wolvex...

A spieces of Werewolves with technology so far beyond ours. We have but so much time to fight back. The years of man is slowly ending. We provide shelter as good as we can. Our plan to colonize Mars was a failure! They have already taken it! We have no more choices, but to give up earth. As everyone makes their final prayer, they are taken hostage, and turned into Wolvexians...only one was left alive after the attack. Now with larger numbers...he must do what he can to stop all the Werewolves. But can he? Is it possible for 1 to kill millions? That chosen warrior was there to live his own life on 2 planets in a couple of years. Not this! But what he MUST do now, is pray that he lives and saves the universe.

After killing the Wolvexian overlord...

He is succesful. He now lives on a dead planet...wounded and bleeding, he waits to die. while gazing the sky which used to be coverd in a dark fog. Now the sun shines brightly. He knows he wont live forever..and with that, in his heart, will know that even as the last living creature on earth, he saved the planet, and himself, from the grips of darkness.

This is the main story board of my *non-newgrounds non-flash* game. I was hopeing i could use this in my game intro. And a couple of other songs. PLEASE!?

Frozen Light Frozen Light

Need it

Can i use the music under your permission for a movie im making?

mechanoid-9 responds:

Of course. That's what the AP is for, these songs are free to use for any flash artist, by submitting, composers give permission, so you don't need to ask. Just send me a pm when it's finished:)

Infernoplex Infernoplex

X_X !!!!!! A W S O M E

OMFGWTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U N B E L I V A B L E

Hey when i become a VGD, you i can use your song in my games?

James Bond Facility James Bond Facility

cool!

It was awsome!

Hey did you ever think of makeing a halo song?

Twilight Techno Twilight Techno

Awsome

you should make a second version of your songs. like Revalutions 2 or Twilite techno 2.

but stil, keep up the good work!

Mazidon's Fury Mazidon's Fury

HOLY CRAP!!!

I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF A SONG LIKE THAT!!!

But needs more extence (length).

Till Death Till Death

jesus-cool!

That was just freaking awsome!! But make it liiiitle longer.